本文引用地址： medical device takes in the real-world vital sign information of a patient and processes it into diagnostics for reliable patient assessment. It non-invasively monitors several real- world analog inputs such as blood pressure, temperature, and electrocardiograph readings. The processed outputs can then be utilized to monitor the health of the patient.
* Operational amplifiers - precision RRIO amplifiers combine low offset and low-input bias current to enhance the performance of any precision application.
* A/D converter - high speed, 10-bit or greater resolution converters allow simultaneous sampling of the I and Q channels, thus requiring only one ADC.
* Voltage reference - select from several devices with tolerance of 0.5% or less to provide a precise reference for the A/D converter.
* Microcontroller - highly integrated COP8reg; controller includes 16k masked ROM.
* Buck switching regulators - 1 to 5Amp regulators are reliable and cost-effective while saving power in medical equipment.
2 Voltage Regulator
6 LCD Panel
As display manufactures lower prices, improve performance, extend display size ranges, and adopt new, innovative form factors, they are penetrating a wider range of applications. Design your displays using Nationals expertise in portable applications and innovative packaging.
* TFT panel module - LM2702 is a compact bias solution, with integrated Vcom and Gamma buffers, ideal for large screen LCD panels.
* Panel timing controller - with LVDS technology, these controllers have programmable outputs with customized control for standard or in-house column drivers and row drivers.
* Vcom reference amplifier - LM8262 is a RRIO operational amplifier specifically designed to handle the Vcom driver requirements of TFT flat panels.
* Audio amplifier - Overturereg; amplifiers deliver audio power with high efficiency and require few external components, making them ideal for slim LCD panels
(1) Integrated LVDS Rx+Tcon
(2) Gamma Reference Voltage
(3) Vcom Reference
(4) TFT Panel Modules
(5) Switching Regulator